January 14, 2008
- I'm actually looking forward to Jobs' keynote at MacWorld tomorrow with great anticipation, hoping that the "Oh, and one more thing..." turns out to be a mini macbook pro that docks inside a 24" iMac screen. It would, I think, be a great replacement for both my aging Powerbook and my only semi-functional Cube.
- I am finally going to switch from DSL to cable modem, thus joining the current century and all. And it's actually going to be cheaper, not to mention light years faster. I placed the order tonight, to be installed 1/26.
- It's a good thing I didn't win any ebay auctions lately and that DSW has nothing interesting in the store due to a massive clearance, because I just bought replacement lenses for my glasses and the part my insurance won't cover is about the cost of one of those pairs of 'vogs.
- I made a list of unfinished projects tonight and the van is right near the top. Whenever I think about the van, my head goes in circles, thusly:
- I should sell the van.
- I don't think I can sell it the way it is– with no paint, maybe needing some mechanical work.
- Okay, so just take it to Maaco for a cheap paint job.
- I can't even drive it the way it is right now, to take it to Maaco, and they'd just replace all the bondo I removed. What a shame that would be.
- I don't have that far to go on it, I should just finish it.
- The other unfinished project of note is the back bedroom. I never really finished it! I need to finish it real soon or it'll get out of control again– I can see it starting to happen.
Posted by lisa at January 14, 2008 10:50 PM