October 11, 2005
the procedure. more observations.
- sit in an uncomfortable chair for three and a half hours.
- do not relax. the people on either side of you do not want you leaning on them.
- take one ten minute break.
- after lunch, repeat the procedure.
- run out of the building at the first possible opportunity. try not to knock down the blind man who is trying to cross Broadway at rush hour. walk. for a long time.
- woman wearing my shoes.
- one man who shaves off his head hair, to the scalp, daily.
- one woman with 1978 hair.
- one man who is conspiciously fit and always sits near the front.
- many people with trendy eyewear.
- one bohemian hat, flares, and heels: the j-lo look.
- one woman in pink and white shoes writing observations in a small notebook.
- very few people on cell phones
- very few people using laptops. all but one of the laptops are small and black.
- two women who are visibly pregnant. one is very beautiful. one is very well-dressed.
- one agressively bad haircut.
- one military-style buzz cut.
Posted by lisa at October 11, 2005 06:58 PM
so did you talk to the woman wearing your shoes?
Posted by: Sarah on October 12, 2005 02:30 PM